Friday, April 29, 2005

Well its a friday eve and i am just sittin. I have as of yet no plans and no-one has actually invited me anywhere. How tragic am I? I USED TO HAVE PLANS EVERY WEEKEND DAMMIT!!!! When did I become so socially rejected? When did I become the forgotten one who disapeared off the social scene? I guess its only 5:30pm and the night is still very young, but I still cant help but feel like a socially rejected old maid, sitting here waiting for an offer of kinship to be charitably donated to me.
Im sorry but I think I am just feelin a wee bit lost this evening. I have just left one job and am about to start a new one on Monday. So I am currently between vocational identities and I am not really sure where I am going. I just left a team of the most fantastic guys to move into a job that I really know absolutely nothing about. I cant even believe they hired me!!!! So im scared, i feel lost, AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO ON A FRIDAY NITE!!!
I guess it would help of certain partners of the male persuasion would answer their girlfriends back in a timely manner. Cos if they dont wanna do anything with me well thats fine, but I would really like an answer so i dont end up making 2 lots of plans.
To make it worse not only do I not have any plans, I live with my parents (save me, please) which means this no plans dilemma could mean a night SITTING AT HOME with good ole mum and pop. But even they have plans - well, when I say plans I mean they are going to the supermarket to buy their groceries and then they are stopping in at Red Rooster and buying dinner- but at least they HAVE plans.
Ok, this is gettin way to depressing, so I am going to end it here and MAKE PLANS. Stuff the world I'll do it on my own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes people who dont make proper plans peeve me off! but Im making you come out with me! Kirky xx