Sunday, May 01, 2005

After The Weekend

Ok ok ok. In hindsight I may not be the socially deprived individual that I previously claimed to be. Maybe I over react just a lil bit!
Said person of male persuasion came thru and we ended up goin out to dinner - it was really rather nice, at the sailing boat club an all.....
Other friends pulled thru also I guess maybe I should learn to give them all a little more time to think of me, after all I am pretty far down the phone list alphabetically!!!
So yes. I drank a little too much this past week however and am officially going to have a break from drinking. Oh, and from all this food that I been eating. So I think I am going to go into this next month as an old grandma, no alcohol and no food!!!
Sex tho. I think I will still have sex.... its good for you, right? All that cardio, not to mention the flexibility that it maintains.... So I can still have sex.
So I guess this is a new regime - less grog, less food more sex. Sounds good. This could lead to a book or something... Rissa's no food no grog more sex diet.... hermmmm

No comments: